17 нояб. 2019 г.

404 Not Found

Mr. Robot 4×4


Darlene: To be clear, I am not calling you because we are good...

Darlene: .... Oh, and when you do get this voicemail, keep this in mind: fuck you! You are a fucking selfish dickhead of an asshole who is the shittiest brother on Earth! I don't wanna say I hate you, but I hate you. I hate you so fucking much. If I show up at your apartment and you're hanging from the goddamn ceiling by a rope, that's cool. In fact, that would be my preference. So in sum, fuck off and die!

Mr. Robot: You search, you find, all is well. But what if you search and you don't find? How long do you look? Eventually, you've gotta give up, right? Then what? That thing you were searching for, what becomes of it? How could you ever know?

Tyrell Wellick: I just got it. Why you wear that hoodie. I've never seen you in anything else. Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, always the same. I've been wondering this whole time, but now I finally get it. You don't care.
Elliot: Sure, why not?
Tyrell Wellick: Silk tie, $6,000 suit. I mean, it sounds pathetic to say aloud, but... I actually care. And you know what? That's why I'm a failure. My entire life, I've been an outsider, worried what other people think of me, how I can make them happy, because I needed their approval and their acceptance. But you never cared.


Tobias: You know, the thing that really gets you? Some of 'em are so small. It's almost as if they were just born to die...

Happyhardonhenry806: Stop fighting so hard. You're gonna lose control faster that way. Give into it. Give up control. Realize you'll never be free.

Darlene: Good-bye, Tobias.
Tobias: Good-bye is short and final.

Tyrell Wellick: Whatever we're walking towards, it ends with death.

Mr. Robot: Seems like we're always thinking of ourselves when looking for something that's lost, but we never think much about the lost, whatever, whoever is unable to be found, whether it's a set of keys left somewhere and forgotten, a couple of guys wandering aimlessly in the woods, or someone who's disappeared inside himself. What if that's what they wanted all along?.. Not to be found.

Elliot: I don't like being an outsider either. Maybe I'm just good at hiding it.

Tyrell Wellick: I'm just gonna go for a walk...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий