16 нояб. 2019 г.

Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978)


Guy Algo: Who is the most important man in France today? Present company excluded, of course. ... A man New York knows even better than the president of France. A man with which our entire world organization is familiar... and would like nothing better than to see him out of the way. Who has given us nothing but trouble for the past ten years? Who has survived 16 assassination attempts? Including two by his own boss.
Douvier: Clouseau.
Guy Algo: You want to impress New York, eliminate Clouseau.

Clouseau: Special delivery. A bomb. Were you expecting one?.. A bomb?!

Simone: That's so obvious, he's bound to think it's a trap.
Douvier: Yes, or it's so obvious that he's bound to think it can't be a trap.
Cato: It's so obvious, it's bound to be a trap.
Clouseau: That is why you will never be a great detective. It's so obvious, it could not possibly be a trap.

Clouseau: Peekaboo!

Simone: I'm just not used to being killed. That's my first time, you know?
Clouseau: I know, but listen. When you have been killed as many times as I have, you get used to it.

Clouseau: Can you keep a secret?
Simone: I don't know. That depends.
Clouseau: Brace yourself for what I'm about to tell you. I am none other... then Staff Inspector Jacques Clouseau.


Simone: I don't think I can do this.
Clouseau: Of course you can. Just think yellow and follow me.

Clouseau: "Mr. and Mrs. Low Key."

Clouseau: Hey! Mama Mia. Spaghettini du Al Pacino! .... Viva Zapata!

Guy Algo: 50 million francs and no bodyguard?
Clouseau: Listen, buddy, I take care of my body, my body takes care of me.

Julio Scallini: Stop worrying. You give yourself wrinkles.

Clouseau: You look ravishing tonight.
Simone: Yes, I know that.
Clouseau: You know that?
Simone: I knew that you knew that.
Clouseau: You did? I knew you knew I knew that.

Simone: What made you decide to become a detective?
Clouseau: It's not something one decides every day of the week, you know. But in my case, it began when my great aunt was kidnapped... and held for ransom by an unlicensed Armenian phrenologist.
Simone: An Armenian phrenologist?
Clouseau: Yes, you know. A man who reads the "bimps" on the head.
Simone: The "bimps"?
Clouseau: What?

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий