28 нояб. 2019 г.

The Dinner and the Date

This Is Us 4×7


Deja: Oh, my God. Y'all and these cheesesteaks. I swear, it's only bread and meat.

Jack: Rebecca Pearson, I've known you for 19 years. Your "okay" is never just "okay".

Randall: Uh, V-neck or crew?
Beth: Uh, feels like a V-neck kind of night.

Randall: You get a sense of what kind of people they are?
Beth: Rastafarian vegans who love outdoor sports.
Randall: Really?
Beth: Nope.

Beth: ...keeping the kids apart didn't work out too well for Romeo and Juliet's parents, so...

Beth: Hey. Look at my feet. What do you see?
Randall: A couple hundred dollars on the Amex.
Beth: Mm-mmm. Open toe shoes for an open mind.


Beth: The only way we're gonna get through this is to have an open mind. And red wine. Lots of red wine.

Malik: First stop on our Philly tour: Max's Steaks.

Malik: Kind of hard to believe people used to call Philly Killadelphia.

Randall: One day you're their biggest idol, next day, someone else comes along and becomes their whole world...
Darnell: It's terrifying.

Randall: We're not having chips and dip... You hide wine in the pantry?
Beth: I got three kids, okay? Give me a break.

Darnell: You can choose to see me and only see my mistakes, or you can choose to see something different.

Randall: "I, too
     I, too, sing America.
     I am the darker brother.
     They send me to eat in the kitchen,
     when company comes.
     But I laugh, and I eat
     well, and I grow strong.
     Tomorrow, I'll be at the table.
     When company comes,
     nobody'll dare say to me,
     'eat in the kitchen', then.
     Besides, they'll see how
     beautiful we are, and...
     be ashamed.
     I, too, am America".


--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий