17 нояб. 2019 г.

The One Where the Monkey Gets Away

Friends 1×19


Rachel: Okay, okay, I checked. We have Earl Grey, English Breakfast, cinnamon stick... chamomile, mint medley, blackberry and, uh...
Oh, wait, there's one more, um... Lemon soother... You're not the guy that asked for the tea, are you?

Monica: What is it?
Rachel: Country club newsletter. My mother sends me the engagement notices for inspiration.

Joey: All right, all right, all right. You're a monkey... you're loose in the city. Where do you go?
Chandler: Okay, it's his first time out... so he's probably gonna want to do some of the touristy things... I'll go to Cats. You go to the Russian Tea Room.

Monica: Pheebs, you remember how we talked about saying things quietly to yourself first?
Phoebe: Yes, but there isn't always time.

Phoebe: Oh, my God!
Monica: What?!
Phoebe: Something just brushed up against my right leg.
Monica: What is it?
Phoebe: Oh. Oh, it's okay. It was just my left leg.

Phoebe: Oh, this is so intense. One side of my butt is totally asleep and the other side has no idea.

Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh. Oh, my butt cheek is waking up.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий