12 нояб. 2019 г.

Episode 100

American Horror Story. 1984

9×6

Ricky: Idol only plays one way: full throttle... What? You don't got Billy Idol in France?

Trevor: I'm... blackmailing you, Margaret. Why would you want to marry me?
Margaret: Because, darling... they can't make you testify against your spouse.

Xavier: Being good got me nowhere, but being bad feels really good.

Ricky: Electric chair. That's how I'd want to go, if they give me a choice. Bolts of lightning shattering through my body. That's rock and roll. But lethal injection? That one's no fun. Sounds like just one shot. But no. They inject the anesthetic first. Makes you lose consciousness. So they say. Doesn't always take. Then the paralytic, my personal favorite. Makes your lungs stop working, but your heart keeps beating, which means you're still alive. But you can't move because no one wants to see you writhing from the pain of the last injection... Potassium chloride. Odorless. Colorless. Liquid fire. It burns through your veins. They say sedation makes it more humane. So you won't suffer. That's a lie. It will burn and snake through your body until it gets to your heart and stops it. Forever.

Margaret: We are just beginning. Murder has always sold well.


Lorraine: You were a murderer, and I was a prostitute. And people like us need to forget the past. All we have is now, and all we can do is answer one question every day... Are you happy?

Chet: That bitch needs to die.

Margaret: It was a fucking bore is what it was. They really should bring back the guillotine. I would have paid good money to see her head roll.

Customer: Dude, I came here last night and rented three movies. Friday the 13th, Faces of Death, and Nightmare on Elm Street. But th-this is what you gave me.
Benjamin: Um... Terms of Endearment, Mystic Pizza, and... Tootsie.
Customer: Is this some kind of joke or are you just plain stupid? There's not one kill in those three movies.
Benjamin: You shouldn't watch horror movies. There's too much violence in this society.

Donna Chambers: Welcome back to the land of the living.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий