2 нояб. 2019 г.

Flip a Coin

This Is Us 4×4


Kate: Do we have everything? Just want to get there early so he's comfortable with the space.
Toby: Yeah, I've got extra diapers and wipes, both pacifiers, two changes of clothes, a UV blanket, a stylish hat, a practical hat, a cooler full of backup milk. How did the cavemen do this?
Kate: Oh, did you get Monkey?
Toby: Monkey! Yeah. No, I didn't. We never go anywhere without Monkey. I'll be right back.

Kevin: Come on, both of you.
Nicky: Where are we going?
Kevin: I'm an actor, right? I'm great at filling up free time. Let's go.

Randall: Uh... I'm sorry, when you say "my daughter", what do you mean by those words?

Beth: He thinks it's just one dead possum, baby, not a dead family!

Kevin: No. Wait. You know what? No. Here's the thing. Maybe I didn't fight in a war but I'm allowed to have a crappy day just like everyone else, okay? Something that was really important to me ended. And, yeah, I know it was a little goofy, okay? But it was a big part of my life, and when big things end, it's hard not to imagine how they started, so, please, if you could just ease up for maybe two seconds.

Cassidy: You have a weird life.
Kevin: Don't we all?

Beth: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, hell no. She's 14. She is not seeing a boy who puts babies in people.

Randall: ...So we're not rescheduling! Am I clear?.... And I apologize for speaking to you in that tone. But the content... holds.


Bethany: He's nice.
Carol: Very nice. And grieving; his whole family is. There are only two ways to deal with a loss like that. You hold your head up high and move forward, like we have, or you fold inwards. Randall and his family are still very broken. You don't need broken right now, Bethany. You need strength. You deserve it. You deserve someone who sees you.

Kate: I just want him to be able to do everything that all the other kids do.
Toby: He can. He will. He just... he has to take it one sound at a time. That's all. One step at a time. Baby steps.

Randall: You've always seemed to have a problem with me. You haven't liked me since the day you met me.
Carol: Randall, I have always liked you. True, I didn't want you to go out with Bethany because I didn't think you were right for her. And I was wrong.

Kate: Okay. Don't think about it. We're just gonna flip a coin. Do you want the pilot to go or not?

Kevin: You want your husband back?
Cassidy: What?... I'm not sure that's an option.
Kevin: Don't think about it. Just flip a coin. Do you want him back or not?

Kevin: I didn't know what I wanted. I made a baby laugh, and... my life changed. It's overwhelming if you think about it, the power of these little decisions.

Kevin: ... Oh, and I got married. Uh, to Sophie. Yeah, got married to Sophie. Um, can you send me some money?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий