6 нояб. 2019 г.

Ghosts

The Walking Dead 10×3


Judith: It's not smart to go to sleep unless it's safe.
Michonne: No. It's not.

Michonne: We're tired. We are on edge. And it is going to get worse before it gets better. But we aren't gonna get through it at all if we do not act as one.

Negan: I told you, I don't want any of those hateful vibes taken out on me.
Gabriel: It's Aaron. He's a saint!

Gabriel: You can fight. You are low on fighters. Peanut butter, meet jelly. You're taking him. End of discussion.

Alpha: You should fear me.

Carol: The bitch has to die.

Negan: I did what I had to do back then.


Negan: Okay. One simple fact. One truth kept my people going... if you don't protect what belongs to you, then sooner or later, it belongs to someone else. That goes for your land, your wallet, your home, your country... everything. It is your job as a man to protect it. That's the story of America, the story of the whole goddamn world. And ain't nothing changing it... not you, not me, nobody.

Rosita: Damn. I'm tired.
Eugene: You should be. You were mean as a mama wasp out there.
Rosita: Yeah? You were, uh... You were tough as a...
Eugene: A stewed skunk?
Rosita: Batshit badger?
Eugene: Pissed-off penguin?
Rosita: All of the above.

Eugene: Our... Our whole friendship is premised on my mistaken belief that, perhaps someday, I could change your mind, that... you would see that I was worthy enough of being re-zoned into love-town. What kind of friend is that?

Michonne: I'm a mother. Lack of sleep is my baseline reality.

Judith: Is it safe?
Michonne: For now.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий