19 нояб. 2019 г.

The Club

This Is Us 4×6


Kate: Not even if you paid me in gold.

Randall: Parent-teacher conferences are next month.
Jack: Or today.

Jack: But I just want you to know, there is no such thing as a free brunch.

Wilkins: Well, what about today?
Randall: Today?... I'll make a call.

Toby: Well, I'll tell you what hasn't been going on. I'll tell you what hasn't been going on for nine months and 23 days.

Kate: And when are we gonna do that?
Toby: I don't know. Today? How 'bout today?

Toby: For the sake of our sex life, call your mother.
Kate: Okay.
Toby: Please call her.
Kate: I'm going to.
Toby: Please start dialing.

Kevin: I had that, by the way... It's just, rep 99 and 100 are typically the hardest ones.

Wilkins: Okay, gents, dollar a hole, two dollar Nassau, 50 cent skins. Pearson, you're up.

Toby: Ou est le métro, madame?
Kate: Ooh, la, la. What did you just say?
Toby: I said, "Where can I find the subway, miss?" It's the only French I remember after backpacking through Europe.


Dave: You are gonna need to find the right clothes.
Jack: What? I thought we were just gonna hit some balls.
Dave: Well, it doesn't matter. Uh, you need to wear a collared shirt here at the club and no jeans.

Kevin: I'm starting to realize that, uh, people from small towns are never in a hurry...
Donna: Small towns aren't for everyone. But I remind myself of something Richard Russo once said... "People in small towns, more than in big cities, share a destiny."

Randall: You felt uncomfortable at a golf course and I probably wouldn't have even been allowed on it.

Jack: I just... I-I don't... I don't look at you and see color. I see my son.
Randall: Then you don't see me, Dad.

Kevin: So, um... what else is there to do in this town? And, um, please don't say the Zippo factory.
Donna: To be honest, there's nothing really to do here... except get high and have sex. And I don't do drugs.

Kevin: You've seen things. ... And yeah, you made some mistakes along the way, but you're trying. That doesn't make you unlovable. It makes you human.

Toby: Do you believe me when I say that you still fuel the furnace that is my loins?

Toby: My attraction to you... is purely primal, Kate Pearson. You are nothing more to me than a vessel for my feral lust.

Toby: Do you want to take Toby 2.0 for a spin?
Kate: I will drive you down to the rims.
Toby: Safe word?
Kate: Mom and Miguel.
Toby: Weird, but I like it.

Jack: I'm sorry. All right? I will... listen better and lecture less. Okay?

Jack: Me, I... I hit a ceiling. But for you, there is only sky. So don't get caught on the outside looking in. Sometimes you'll have to play up to the competition, sometimes you'll have to play down. But play the game.

Randall: This one's for you, Pop.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий