6 нояб. 2019 г.

Power Rangers (2017)

Billy: I'm blue! That's not my favorite color, but it's cool.
Zack: I'm black!
Billy: What?
Zack: I am.
Billy: No, you're not.

Billy: How long have you been waiting?
Alpha 5: What's today? Monday?
Billy: Yeah.
Alpha 5: Then 65 million years. I've been very lonely.

Alpha 5: I'm Alpha 5, an alphormic lorcaid persona android... I'm a talking robot. You can trust me.

Trini's Dad: Okay, Trini, let's start over. Please tell us one thing you did today.
Trini: Me and four kids from Angel Grove found a spaceship buried underground.
Trini's Mom: What?!
Trini: I'm pretty sure I'm a superhero.

Zordon: They need to prepare.
Alpha 5: Without armor? Sir, that'll be very painful.

Zack: I'm Zack. And I am a Power Ranger.
— Hi, Zack.

Jason: Okay, listen. Start over. Erase that picture right now.
Kimberly: Jason, it can't be erased.
Jason: Then live with it... You did an awful thing. It doesn't make you an awful person. Just be the person you wanna be.

Billy: Whoo! Yippie-kay-yay, motherfu... Mother's good. Mother's good.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий