3 нояб. 2019 г.

Tinker, Tailor, Demon, Spy

The Good Place 4×4

Chapter 43


Eleanor: Fork me. That was a disaster.

Eleanor: What the fork?

Michael: Whoever you are, show yourself.

Glenn: If it's not too much trouble, could I get a hot glass of pig urine?... Or... I'm not picky. Whatever urine you have is fine.

Jason: If you're a devil, how come you're not wearing Prada?

Michael: Yes, that also was a lie, but it was an inspirational one. Like, "So great running into you. We should get coffee some time," or all of Instagram.

Eleanor: I still think you're forking with us.

Eleanor: Motherforker. I knew there was something weird about that puncher.

Janet: A demon can take his own skin suit off, but no one else can. It's like a very complicated bra.

Michael: I'm a fire squid.
Jason: Dooope.
Michael: No. Not dope. I'm a 6,000-foot tall fire squid. I have tentacles. There's teeth everywhere. I'm on fire, and my neck is long. And there's a smell, and lots of juice. There's so much juice, El.
Jason: I think I speak for everyone here when I say... I really have to see this!


Jason: So does blowing up mean he was telling the truth or lying?

Michael: Don't worry. Demons can't die. He'll slowly reform himself over a few months, passing through all the stages of demon growth... larva, slug monster, spooky little girl, teenage boy, giant ball of tongues, social media CEO, and then finally demon, so...

Eleanor: Mmm. I gotta say. Out of all the human stuff I've been able to experience in this neighborhood, nachos... number one. Easy... I mean, salty, crunchy, cheesy, little bit of a kick? Name one better thing humans have created.
Chidi: The Sistine Chapel?
Eleanor: Pfft. Paint on a ceiling. I mean, it's fine, but can you eat it at the movies?

Chidi: I just... feel like I made the world a little bit worse, and I won't be okay until I make it better again.
Eleanor: Making yourself miserable to ease the suffering of others... about the most Chidi thing you can do.

Eleanor: You offered to sacrifice yourself to help a bunch of cockroaches. That's about the most Michael thing you could do.

Michael: You sure you can hold down the fort?
Eleanor: Not at all. You sure you can do your thing?
Michael: Nope. We'll just try our best. Right?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий