13 нояб. 2019 г.

Stuber (2019)

Vic: I didn't get cake on my birthday.

Stu: Jesus Christ. Please be a five-star ride...

Stu: Let me guess, you want me to drive you to all the Sarah Connors in the city, huh?

Vic: Come on. Start it up. Let's go.
Stu: Oh, it's already started. Electric car. I call it "silent but deadly." Kind of like a fart, but instead it's a great car.

Stu: You know, generally people who don't want conversation hop in the back. If you sit shotgun, it's sort of code that you're D-T-T... Down-To-Talk.
Vic: I'm more... D-T-shut-the-fuck-up.

Stu: I'm just gonna drop off Douche Lundgren and I'll be right over, okay?

Vic: I paid for a driver... and I'm getting a fucking driver... with little gold stars.

Stu: You do your thing. I'll go fuck myself.

Vic: Hey! I will drag your ass to jail.
Stu: A white cop dragging around a brown man. That'll look great.
Vic: I'm not white.
Stu: You're not white? What are you? Puerto Rican? Mexican? Libyan? Chilean? You're not Chinese...
Vic: I'm the racist one?

Stu: You look like... if all the ugly people in every race fucked!


Vic: I'd tell you to stay in the car, but I figure... you're too afraid to get out, so...
Stu: I'm not too afraid to get out. I just don't want to. I'm choosing to stay in the car.

Stu: Hey! This ain't no Uber. I'm undercover. And I'm the bad cop, you little girl. My partner may look scary... but I'm the wolf in sheep's clothing. Back at the precinct they call me "Wolf"...

Stu: All I wanted to do was drive nights, a few weekends. Save up enough money to open a goddamn spin gym for women with my platonic friend who I happen to be in love with. Pathetic? Sure. But it was manageable! Do you know how many people I just watched die? Five!
Vic: Technically four. You fainted before Amo got shot in the head.
Stu: Rhetorical! Rhetorical question, dude! I'm gonna need therapy for the rest of my life. And I don't have insurance. So I'm gonna have to get cheap student therapists who quote white guys with Indian names and tell me that I should meditate. I do meditate!!!
Vic: Yes! Get angry! Own that shit!

Nicole: So, how do you know my dad?
Stu: He kidnapped me. We killed some people.

Vic: Life is hard. That's what we signed up for. And I handle my shit like a real man. I don't bitch and moan and whine and cry... like your pansy ass!

Stu: No, no, no. You're a cop. I'm a civilian. You're built for justice. I'm built for brunch. I do civilian things. I like walks. And I really wanna get into brewing beer. Like IPAs, maybe a nice Hefeweizen. But I cannot do that if I'm dead.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «очень смешная комедия в олдскульных сценарных приемах. Схема про двух непохожих напарников на задании даже спустя 30 лет работает, конечно при условии, что вы фанат таких произведений. ... Плюс в главных ролях цветник любимых актеров - Кумэйл Нанджиани, Дэйв Батиста, Ико Уайс. И даже Карен Гиллан с Джимми Татро в маленьких ролях. В общем звезды сошлись. И еще мило, но в этом сезоне мы имеем уже второе цитирование «Бесконечной истории» в произведениях, которые сами эксплуатируют фильмы 80-х...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий