19 нояб. 2019 г.

Tegridy Farms Halloween Special

South Park 23×5


Randy Marsh: Shelly, we need to talk about your marijuana problem... You know, what's your problem with it?

Shelly Marsh: I hate marijuana.
Randy Marsh: Yes, we all know! But why?
Shelly Marsh: It stinks, and it makes everyone in this town dumber than they already are.

Shelly Marsh: Everyone in this country is getting dumber, and I wish marijuana was illegal again!

Police officer: When you have a problem with drugs and alcohol, you hurt everyone around you. Happy Halloween.

Butters Stotch: What are you in for? I'm in here because apparently I'm a passive-aggressive, controlling, and manipulative psychopath who's narcissistic behavior drives other people crazy.

Winnie-the-Pooh: Oh, hello there. Would you like to die?

Winnie-the-Pooh: Oh, I'm really going to enjoy eating your brains...

Randy Marsh: Hey, guess I slept in late, huh? What time is it?
Sharon Marsh: It's 8:15 a. m. November 3rd.
Randy Marsh: Oof, wow. That was some strong-ass Halloween Special, y'all.

Randy Marsh: Hey, at least I didn't really have butt sex with Harvey Weinstein, huh?... Huh? Or did I?... Whoo! Happy Halloween, everybody!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий