28 нояб. 2019 г.

Season Finale

South Park 23×6


Randy Marsh: Enough of Tegridy Farms? South Park is nothing without Tegridy Farms!

Robert White: I'm Robert White, Jason's father. And I can tell you that, as a White, Jason lived a challenged life.

Robert White: When I look out on this congregation, I can't help but think, "There's not a whole lot of people here." Doesn't seem like a big deal. Nobody's outraged 'cause it was our family. Nobody cares when a White gets killed by the police. There should be protests and marches, but no. The police killed a White. That's not protest-worthy. .... Yeah, don't listen to me. I'm just a White.

Randy Marsh: Someone got some supposed evidence on me doing something illegal, and uh...
The President: Well, did you tell everyone you didn't do anything wrong?
Randy Marsh: Yeah. Yeah, of course.
The President: Well, did you then go on the attack, and swap the accusations, to make yourself a victim?
Randy Marsh: Did I... Did I what?
The President: Oh, geez. DARVO, Randy... Deny, attack, reverse victim and offender.

Randy Marsh: Do you know any good lawyers?
The President: Do I know any good lawyers? No. But I do know Rudy Giuliani.

Robert White: Hello, little fellow. How would you like to be a White?


Bien. Gracias. Y Tu?

Robert White: Alejandro... I need to tell you something. You see, now that you're a White life isn't gonna be so easy. You're gonna find that a lot of people in this world just don't care about The Whites.
Mrs. White: You'll hear all about how others in the world are mistreated but nobody will care when you are.
Little White: Being a White is the hardest thing ever.

TV Anchor: And the President of the United States today called the allegations against Randy Marsh "total buttfucking bullshit" and claims the neighbors who came forward with the evidence video are "Tampon Faced 69ing whistleblowers."

Randy Marsh: Maybe the president has brought down my moral meter. I don't mean to cast blame, I'm to blame, but, ever since he was elected I've compared my morals to his. And no matter how awful I am... I'm never as bad as the president so I'm okay.

Mrs. White: Oh yeah, just ignore us! The Whites are used to it!

Randy Marsh: Well, gang, I guess that's about it, huh? It's been a really good run but looks like the season is over.
Shelly Marsh: The season is over?
Randy Marsh: Well sure, the first snow is falling. Crops are pretty much dead. But what'd ya all think, huh? I think this season was a little better than anyone expected.

Randy Marsh: And, hey, we hope you all enjoyed the season too. It had a little bit of everything, didn't it? And hopefully the season finale really brought it all home.

Randy Marsh: Of course, if you haven't had a chance to try the Season Finale yet, it is available now for a special price. This limited edition weed made from the very last crop of the season is pricy but worth it. Now taking pre-orders for season two...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий