3 нояб. 2019 г.

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)


Hattie: Who the hell are you?
Brixton: Bad guy.

— Who the hell are you?
Hobbs: Ooh. I'm what you call "an ice-cold can of whup-ass."

— Who the hell are you?
Shaw: I'm what you might call "a champagne problem."

Hobbs: In life, things happen. You may not want them to, but they do. You just gotta do your best... and move on.

Shaw: Is that really necessary? Come on! She's 71 years old. What's the matter with you lot?

Sam: What does the Snowflake do?
Locke: Oh, nothing much. Just, uh, liquefies your internal organs. Basically turns your body into a giant bag of hot soup.
Hobbs: She is nine!
Sam: Seen worse.
Hobbs: Where?
Sam: Game of Thrones. Janet's house.
Hobbs: I've never heard of it.
Locke: A Lannister always pays his debts.

Sam: Dad, are all spies that pretty?
Hobbs: No. She is unusually attractive.

Shaw: The fact is...
Hobbs: And the fact is...
Shaw: ...no offense...
Hobbs: ...oh, no offense...
Shaw: ...this guy's a real asshole.
Hobbs: ...this guy's a real asshole.
Shaw: That's, uh, "sumbitch" in your native tongue.
Hobbs: That'd be "wanker" in your native tongue.

Hobbs: I'll have this job done while you're still putting on your baby oil.
Shaw: Good luck, slick.
Hobbs: That's it. You just reminded me. That's exactly why I hate working with you. It's your voice. It's your nasally, prepubescent, Harry Potter voice. Every time you speak, just imagine this for a second, it's like dragging my balls across shattered glass. And it hurts.
Shaw: Well, for me, it's not your voice. It's your face. Your big, stupid face. Looking at it makes me feel like God is projectile vomiting right in my eyes. And it burns. It really burns.

Hobbs: You can learn a lot about somebody when you fight them.


Hattie: You know, the mind is the strongest muscle in the body. Maybe you should try exercising that a little bit more.
Hobbs: "There's more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophies."
Hattie: Ooh, let me guess. That Bruce Lee?
Hobbs: No, Nietzsche... 'Cause I'm flexing this. And all of that.

Shaw: Long story. He's a ghost. Supposed to be dead. Eight years ago, I put a bullet through his brain.
Hobbs: Great, so we're being chased by the Terminator.

Hobbs: When it comes to the fate of the world, it becomes my business.

Shaw: You were quicker than I thought.
Hobbs: Yup. Because I have a secret weapon. People actually like me. You wouldn't understand that because you don't have any friends.

Hobbs: I love your, babushka.

Hobbs: Any time you ever say anything, it makes me want to take my boot and shove it so far up your ass, you're gonna be spitting out shoelaces all week.

Hobbs: You think I'm going through all of this just so I can do the horizontal-hula, sexy, sexy time with your sister?
Shaw: Not all. Most.
Hobbs: Let me break it down for you, Frodo. This ain't 1955 anymore, all right? Despite the fact that that girl sleeping right there is related to you, she's still one of the toughest, baddest, most capable women I've ever encountered in my entire life. And if she chooses to look the way of this big, brown, well-endowed, tattooed mountain of a man, then guess what. I'm gonna let her climb this mountain over and over and over again.

Air Marshall Dinkley: You wanna know what I do? I sit in a can of farts all day long. That's what I'm dealing with. It's an occasional terrorist and a lot of recycled ass. I would give anything to be on the front line again.

Brixton: Humans must evolve, Professor. ....the human body's really not worth that much. Maybe 11 pence worth of magnesium, couple of pence worth of calcium, little bit of iron. Not worth much. I'd say, all in all, probably about three pound. Three pound fifty, max. The entirety of a man's worth, small change.

Hobbs: Let me tell you something else. "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."
Hattie: Is that more Nietzsche?
Hobbs: Nah. That's Bruce Lee.

Brixton: Look at me. I'm black Superman. Bulletproof, new spine, and the more machine I become, the more humane I am. This is what you wanna fight for.

Hobbs: We're not gonna join.
Shaw: We're not gonna join.
Hobbs: But since you're standing there, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna rip the arm off this chair. I'm gonna smash him right in the face. Stab him right in the neck for looking that way. Kill all 13 guys in seven seconds.
Shaw: And here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna slip out of these chains and dropkick him, him and him right in the throat.
Hobbs: No, not him, that's my guy. You gotta pick another guy.
Shaw: What do you mean that's your guy? That's my guy.
Hobbs: No, no, no. That's face-smash guy. You gotta find another dropkick guy.
Shaw: You want a face-smash guy? I'm gonna find you one.

Hobbs: Jonah, I hear you. But we ain't kids anymore.
Jonah: You better watch how you talk to me. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, boy. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Hobbs: No, it's always the size of the dog.

Hobbs: You ready?
Shaw: War is what I do.

Hobbs: Time to work as a team.
Shaw: There's two of us and one of him.
Hobbs: I'll take a punch and let you land one.
Shaw: I'll do the same. I got your back, brother.
Hobbs: And I got yours. Let's go unplug this sumbitch.

Hobbs: Here comes the kryptonite.

Hobbs: Look, Batman had Robin. Dr. Evil had Mini-Me. You're my Mini-Me.
Shaw: Han Solo had Chewbacca. Kermit had Miss Piggy.
Hobbs: That's a low blow. Don't say that. Don't argue with me on my island. You're my sidekick.
Shaw: I'm so happy you're back.

Locke: Hobbs. I hope you're sitting down, buddy, because we got big problems. God. I feel immediately better just talking to you. Is that weird?

Locke: Listen, hey, real talk... Can you believe that Game of Thrones ending?
Hobbs: I didn't see it.
Locke: You watched the shit out of it, you dirty little liar!
Hobbs: What's the problem? You said there was a problem.
Locke: My problem is that Jon Snow had sex with his aunt, then killed her, and nobody wants to talk about it. That's what my problem is.

Locke: Don't you wanna know my blood type?
Hobbs: What's your blood type?
Locke: It's B+. Just like my life outlook. Imagine that.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «очень ожидаемая летняя блокбастерная дурка. Никаких претензий, потому что я на что шла, то мне авторы франшизы и выдали. Очень громко, очень тупо и с закисью азота в финале. Пафосный Дуэйн Джонсон, обаятельный Джейсон Стэйтем, злой Идрис Эльба весь в коже и на мотоцикле. В общем все для того, чтобы тестостерон на пару с эстрадиолом станцевали танго:-) Для баланса поставили пару очаровательных сильных-независимых женщин, что еще до всяких фем-настроений в "Форсаже" было нормой. В итоге зрители получили блокбастерный яркий «Сирк дю солей» только с машинками и стрельбой.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий