8 авг. 2017 г.

The Fate of the Furious


& Dom: You make a deal, you gotta live up to it.
    Raldo: You make a deal, you gonna live up to it.
    Dom: «Gonna» live up to it? Oh, so you’re one of those types...

& Dom: He knows it doesn’t matter what’s under a hood. The only thing that matters is who’s behind the wheel.

& Cipher: This is fate.
    Dom: I choose to make my own fate.
    Cipher: Not today. .... You see, that’s the funny thing about fate. It’s cunning. It can bring you beautiful things, and it can also bring you moments like this... Oh, you’re gonna want to work for me. You’re gonna betray your brothers, abandon your code, and shatter your family. You see, your team is about to go up against the only thing they can’t handle.
    Dom: What’s that?
    Cipher: You.

& Hobbs: Let me tell you something. The only thing that I love more than saving lives is my daughter. So, if you don’t shut up with this government bullshit right now, and start showing some team spirit and respect for the Red Dragons, I’m gonna have all 20 of them line up and kick you right in the tay-tay.
    DS Allan: Go Dragons.
    Hobbs: Say it again.
    DS Allan: Go Dragons!
    Hobbs: Attaboy. Go Dragons.

& Tej: And, Roman, whatever you do, don’t think.

& Hobbs: Saw that look in his eye, and I’ve seen that look before... Dominic Toretto just went rogue.

& Mr. Nobody: Rule number one... Know your audience. I gave you your shot. You shit the bed. Now I’m gonna show you how to get this done.

& Cipher: Let me ask you something, Dom. What’s the best thing in your life?
    Dom: Family.
    Cipher: No, it’s not. Not if you’re being honest. It’s the 10 seconds between start and finish, when you’re not thinking about anything. No family, no obligations. Just you. Being free.

& Cipher: It’s bullshit. It’s not you. Be who you are. Why live only a quarter mile at a time when you can live your whole life that way?


& Hobbs: Ah, my day just got a whole hell of a lot better... Mr. Nobody, you wanna tell me why you just put me in a room with this tea-and-crumpets eating, criminal sumbitch?

& Cipher: Nothing is necessary. Everything is a choice.

& Cipher: Have you heard of Choice Theory, Dom?.. There is a bunch of axioms, but only two you really need to concern yourself with. One, the only person’s behavior we can control is our own. And, two, the only thing we can truly give another person is information. So, let me give you some.

& Magdalene: Do you know who I am?
    Dom: It’s why I’m here.
    Magdalene: Do you know what I’m capable of?
    Dom: It’s why I’m here.
    Magdalene: I’ll give you until I finish me cuppa. And I’m fucking thirsty.

& Deckard: Shame I’m gonna have to bounce your head off the fender when this is all over.
    Hobbs: Ah, well, with all due respect, Captain, when this whole thing is over, ... and I’m gonna knock your teeth so far down your throat, you’re gonna stick a toothbrush right up your ass to brush them.

& Mr. Nobody: You guys are gonna get along just great. Which proves rule number two, you never lose everything.

& Cipher: I want every chip with a zero-day exploit in a two-mile radius around that motorcade now.
    Zombie Car Tech: ...There’s over a thousand of them.
    Cipher: Hack ’em all. It’s zombie time... I’d buckle up if I were you.

& Cipher: Everything you’re feeling right now, this rage, a sense of loss, it’s not real. It’s a survival instinct wired deep into our brains to ensure continuation of the species.
        When early man would visit a watering hole, if they didn’t watch their child, and it got snatched by a crocodile, our brains would create a painful but instructional memory, so it would never happen again.
        This idea of «family» that is so core with you, that rules your world, it’s a biological lie. You don’t have to accept it. I don’t.

& Cipher: ...The codes will get me the nukes and the nukes will get me what I want today, tomorrow, and every day after that.
    Dom: And what’s that?
    Cipher: Accountability. The second I fire off one of those nukes, I put the superpowers of this world on notice that, when they cross the line, I’m gonna be there to hold them responsible. Because the truth is, Dom, to the world out there, I am the crocodile at the watering hole.

& Little Nobody: You know, I think I figured it out.
    Mr. Nobody: What’s that?
    Little Nobody: Rule number three.
    Mr. Nobody: Which is?
    Little Nobody: There are no rules.

& Roman: I’m freezing, man.
    Tej: This ain’t for me. I come from a different kind of lifestyle, brah. Ladies know me. They know where I’m at with it. I tried to take a piss, I didn’t even recognize myself.

& Tej: Why are they shootin’ at me?
    Roman: Maybe ’cause you’re in an orange Lamborghini, I don’t know.

& Deckard: Okay, let’s go, Scarface. These assholes ain’t gonna kill themselves.

& Magdalene: Toretto knows where he is. He’s got this thing. It can see everything. It’s like... It’s called the Devil’s Bum Hole or something.
    Deckard: It’s called the God’s Eye.
    Magdalene: Yeah, well, whatever.

& Dom: Everyone, meet Brian.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ nostradamvs: "«Тупое кино про тачки-8». «Фильм для идиотов-8». «Попыриться на тачилы в отсутствие логики и динамики-8». Ну я не знаю, как ещё эту дрянь назвать. ...."



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий