2 авг. 2017 г.

Highway of Tears

Grimm 4×6


«There is no mercy in you.
You cut off the heads of men and women
and these you wear
as a garland around your neck.»

Ramprasad

& Juliette: If it works?!
    Elizabeth: There are a lot of unknowns. The same if you do nothing.

& Rosalie: How do you feel?
    Juliette: Like me.
    Rosalie: Which me are you talking about?
    Juliette: Me. Juliette.

& Monroe: I gotta stop thinking about Nick and Juliette, or Nick and Adalind, or Adalind with Juliette. I mean, the whole thing is like some bizarre, convoluted menage-a-trois.
    Rosalie: Monroe, we have a guest!
    Monroe: Sorry, Trubel.
    Trubel: Oh, I know what convoluted means.


& Juliette: So... How was it? ....
    Nick: If I say it was good, you’ll never forget it. If I say it was bad, you’ll never forget it. This is a no-win situation.

& Hank: What the hell is this?
    Sgt. Wu: Stuff nightmares are made of. Or bad art.

& Nick: «.... This evil practice must be performed every three years to placate Kali.» Guess who signed this one... Rudyard Kipling.
    Hank: Jungle Book’s Rudyard Kipling? He was a Grimm?
    Nick: Apparently his sword was as mighty as his pen.

& Phansigar: A Grimm?!
    Nick: Yeah... I am.

& & Hank: How are you?
    Nick: I’m back.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий