20 авг. 2017 г.

Dallas

Preacher 2×5


& Tulip: Alright, I get it. You’re mad.

& Tulip: I should’ve told you I was married. I should’ve said something. But it wouldn’t have been an issue if we hadn’t come to New Orleans.

& Tulip: Remember Dallas, Jesse? I don’t wanna do that again.

& Tulip: ...we, the invited guests, are having peanut butter pot roast. In like half an hour so, yeah.

& Tulip: You maybe wanna take a shower. All of like North America would appreciate it.

& Tulip: How’s your food?
    Dany: Well this I can’t eat. Or this or this.
    Tulip: Oh my gosh I am so sorry. Is... Is that a Jewish thing?
    Dany: It’s a human being thing. It’s disgusting.

& Tulip: ’Til the end of the world, right?..
    Jesse: ’Til the end of the world.

& Viktor: Hey, asshole. Hey, hey, hey. I’m talking to you. Let’s go. I don’t have all day.
    Jesse: No. You don’t.

& Cassidy: You’re me friend, Tulip. You know, you both are.

& Tulip: There was like less than a 3% chance he would’ve hurt me or anything.
    Cassidy: Yeah. It’s no wonder you married him... Why did you marry him?
    Tulip: He’s got two pools. Who wouldn’t marry him?


& Tulip: Cassidy, right now my boyfriend has my husband on hook in a torture room. «Why’d you marry him?» is not the question here!

& Jesse: God, we’re in no position to ask any favors, still... we’re asking. Please...

& Tulip: Well, I got some bad news for you, Jesse Custer: You ain’t ever gonna be forgiven.

& Jesse: I’m going back to Annville. I’m going to be a preacher...
    Tulip: Good luck with that.

& Jesse: Can I ask you a question, Cassidy?
    Cassidy: Of course you can. That’s what why I come. To dispense my considerable wisdoms.

& Jesse: I asked you, why should I trust you?... Why should I trust a lying, junkie vampire who thinks everything’s a joke?

& The Saint of Killers: PREACHER?!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий