26 авг. 2017 г.

The Apology

Grace and Frankie 3×9


& Frankie: I’m freestyling, lady. I let the ingredients speak to me. I cook the way I paint, with intense sexual rage.

& Sol: What do you have so far?
    Brianna: Okay. Here goes... «Say what you want about Barbara Hanson, but she always really hated Mexican people.»
    Sol: Brianna!
    Brianna: Honestly, how do I write nice things about a woman who volunteered with the mentally disabled because they’re «easy to beat at cards»?
    Sol: We could say she «gave of herself.»
    Brianna: Oh, okay. I can do that. And what’s another term for... if, like, a dry heave were a person?
    Sol: Stoic.
    Brianna: «She kept a silent, cold house and slowly whittled my grandfather down to a nub»?
    Sol: Um... «Proud Reader’s Digest subscriber»?
    Brianna: «She confidently sported a mustache»?
    Sol: She was stately.


& Jacob: What’s this?
    Frankie: I call it: Untitled Poodle With Additional Poodles.
    Jacob: I like it.
    Frankie: Are those for me?
    Jacob: Yes. I call them «flower and additional flowers.»

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий