6 авг. 2017 г.

Kong: Skull Island

& Senator Willis: I don’t believe I’m saying this, but that almost made sense.

& Conrad: An uncharted island? Let me list all the ways you’re gonna die. Rain, heat, mud, disease carrying flies and mosquitoes. Sure, you could load up on the atabrine for the malaria, but what about the other bacteria? We haven’t even started on the things that want to eat you alive.

& Jack Chapman: Is that a monkey?

& Bill Randa: This planet doesn’t belong to us. Ancient species owned this earth long before mankind. And if we keep our heads buried in the sand, they will take it back.

& Hank Marlow: You are more beautiful than a hot dog and a beer at Wrigley Field on opening day. But you’re real... Right?

& Hank Marlow: The Iwis won’t speak their name. But I call them Skull-crawlers.
    Conrad: Why?
    Hank Marlow: ’Cause it sounds neat.
    Conrad: Okay.
    Hank Marlow: Look, I just made that name up. I’m trying to scare you.


& Hank Marlow: Who’s winning the war?
    Conrad: Which one?
    Hank Marlow: ...That makes sense, I guess.

& Cole: Sometimes, an enemy doesn’t exist till you go looking for one.
    Bill Randa: What happens when they show up on your doorstep?
    Cole: I’ll still have this gun.

& Hank Marlow: Hold the phone there, Churchill. Russia was our ally. Now, you’re saying we’re at war with them?
    Conrad: It’s more of a cold war.
    Hank Marlow: Cold war like they take the summers off?

& Conrad: I suppose no man comes home from war. Not really.

& Hank Marlow: That’s the big one.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий