6 авг. 2017 г.

The Phone Message

Seinfeld 2×4


& Jerry: The bad thing about television... is that everybody you see on television is doing something better... than what you’re doing.

& George: For me to ask a woman out, I gotta get into a mental state like karate guys before they break bricks.

& Jerry: You’re still thinking about this?!
    George: She invites me up at 1 2:00 at night for coffee. And I don’t go up. «No, thank you. I don’t want coffee. It keeps me up. Too late for me to drink coffee.» I said this to her. People this stupid shouldn’t be allowed to live.

& George: She invited me up! Coffee’s not coffee. Coffee is sex.
    Elaine: Maybe coffee was coffee...
    George: Coffee’s coffee in the morning, not at 12:00 at night!


& George: ... Yesterday, I’m a volcano. I try one more call. The machine comes on, and I let fly like Mussolini from the balcony. «Where the hell do you get the nerve? You invite me up for coffee, and then you don’t call me back for four days? I don’t like coffee. I don’t have to come up! I’d like to get one more shot at the coffee so I can spit it in your face!»
    Jerry: You said that?
    George: I lost it...

& Jerry: I love my phone machine. I wish I was a phone machine. If I saw somebody on the street I didn’t want to talk to, I could go: «Excuse me. I’m not in right now. If you could just leave a message, I could walk away.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий