31 авг. 2017 г.

Going in Style

& Bank Robber: I’m sorry you’re a casualty of a corrupt system that no longer serves the people.
    Joe: Yeah. I’ve been banking here for 40 years.
    Bank Robber: You’re just an account number.
    Joe: It’s not much, but it’s all yours.
    Bank Robber: No, my friend. Not from you. It is a culture’s duty to take care of its elderly.

& Albert: You ever get good news that needed a signature?

& Lewis: Semtech Steel has frozen all pension payments during this transitional period.
    Albert: What does that mean? Frozen?

& Joe: I’m going home and sort out my pills.

& Joe: That was a great meal tonight. What you can do with frozen fish is admirable.
    Willie: Best garlic bread I ever had.
    Joe: And that combination of paprika and garlic, oh! Fantastic!
    Albert: Actually, I think it was the mold.


& Willie: We’ll be all right?
    Joe: Sure, we will. It always works out in the end.
    Albert: And then you die.
    Willie: Oh, thanks for the inspiration, Albert.

& Joe: I think I may rob a bank...

& Joe: How is this legal?
    Murphy: Gentlemen, prohibition is over. Marijuana has superior medical benefits. It’s good for all kinds of situations. Anxiety, pain, seizures, stress. Anxiety, pain, seizures, stress. Anxiety, pain, seizures...
    Joe: What is your situation?
    Murphy: Right now, anxiety.

& Annie: I think we owe it to ourselves to live every single day that we have.

& Joe: Okay, folks. Count to 90 out loud and backward. And don’t stand up until you get there.
    Albert: Start counting!

& FBI Agent Arlen Hamer: Wow! Pretty solid story, Mr. Harding.
    Joe: The truth is easy to remember.

& Albert: She likes me the way I am. I don’t even like me the way I am. Everything is terrific, but I got to tell you, I’m experiencing this very odd feeling. I think it might be happiness.
    Joe: Cheers! Your glass is officially full.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Golden Years

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий