8 авг. 2017 г.

The Grimm Who Stole Christmas

Grimm 4×7


«I have but to swallow this,
and be for the rest of my days
persecuted by a legion of goblins,
all of my own creation.
Humbug, I tell you; humbug!»

Charles Dickens, «A Christmas Carol»

& Trubel: Unbelievable.
    Josh: Unbelievable that this is now believable.

& Josh: Then, I met you guys, and I realized crazy is relative.

& Josh: How do you spell Schakal?
    Bud: Uh, s... sch... Just like it sounds.

& Bud: A Hasslich. I hate them. Not that I’m prejudiced... Well, actually, I am.


& Monroe: Ooh, it smells like a... Like a pungent, vinegarish, glandular, musky kind of, yeah, a chamber pot.

& Nick: Something about 4 feet tall, hairy, smelly, and hates Christmas.
    Monroe: That narrows it down, sort of, and I can tell you, from the odoriferous evidence, it is not upine... canine, feline, vulpine, or bovine.

& Monroe: German sweet cake with candied fruit?
    Nick: Sound like fruitcake to anybody else?
    Monroe: Wow, so there’s actually a reason for fruitcake.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий