14 авг. 2017 г.

Stormborn

Game of Thrones 7×2


& Tyrion: Conquering Westeros would be easy for you. But you’re not here to be queen of the ashes.

& Daenerys: I swear this... if you ever betray me, I’ll burn you alive.
    Varys: I would expect nothing less from the Mother of Dragons.

& Tyrion: I can’t speak to prophecies or visions in the flames... but I like Jon Snow and I trusted him. And I am an excellent judge of character.

& Daenerys: Tell Jon Snow that his queen invites him to come to Dragonstone... and bend the knee.

& Jaime: Do you fight with us or with foreign savages and eunuchs?

& Daenerys: I swear to you, she will pay for what she’s done. And we will bring peace back to Westeros.
    Lady Olenna: Peace? Do you think that’s what we had under your father? Or his father? Or his? Peace never lasts, my dear.

& Lady Olenna: Will you take a bit of advice from an old woman? He’s a clever man, your Hand. I’ve known a great many clever men. I’ve outlived them all. You know why? I ignored them.

& Lady Olenna: The lords of Westeros are sheep. Are you a sheep? No. You’re a dragon. Be a dragon.


& Archmaester: If you’re going to write histories, Tarly, you have to do the research. If you want people to read your histories, you need a bit of style. I’m not writing «A Chronicle of the Wars Following the Death of King Robert I» so it can sit on a shelf unread... What? You don’t like the title? What would you call it, then?
    Sam: Mm, possibly something a bit more poetic?

& Sam: Again, I’m sorry, but please try not to scream.

& Arya: Mm. This is good.
    Hot Pie: You think so? The secret is browning the butter before making the dough. Most people don’t do that ’cause it takes up too much time.
    Arya: Mm, I didn’t do that.
    Hot Pie: You’ve been making pies?
    Arya: One or two.

& Arya: Take care of yourself, Hot Pie. Try not to get killed.
    Hot Pie: Ah, I won’t. I’m like you, Arry. I’m a survivor.

& Jon Snow: Daenerys is a queen. Only a king can convince her to help us. It has to be me.
    Sansa: You’re abandoning your people! You’re abandoning your home.
    Jon Snow: I’m leaving both in good hands.
    Sansa: Whose?
    Jon Snow: Yours. You are my sister. You’re the only Stark in Winterfell. Until I return, the North is yours.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Game of Thrones Locations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий