21 авг. 2017 г.

Our Man in New York

TURN 4×6


& Maj. Hewlett: Deception. Betrayal. Chaos. These are the enemies that we face... the enemies of truth.

& Maj. Hewlett: Well, that’s a start. I shall contact my sources and seek to identify the culp-rits of this crime. And I assume those culp-able will have made the wise choice to flee this colony. And if they have not, they will be caught... and hanged.

& Col. Hamilton: I’ll start drawing up the plans for the siege on New York.
    Washington: The French want to attack the South.
    Benjamin: Could they be right, sir?
    Washington: The prize lies within our grasp, and they wish to settle for fool’s gold.

& Maj. Hewlett: No one cares. They think that intelligence is a fool’s errand. But they’re certainly willing to pay for it.


& Maj. Hewlett: What I’m talking about is my true love. My first love... Science. My telescopes, my books. Myself. It is all the company I need. But solitude does not come cheap.

& Abraham: It doesn’t get worse than Simcoe.

& Peggy: My grandfather used to horsewhip servants who lied to him. My father, a kindlier man, always taught me to reward loyalty. Which do you prefer, boy?

& Peggy: A plot?.. Count me in.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий