24 авг. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 11

Twin Peaks 3×11


& Macklay: Listen, I need all available backup at 2240 Sycamore, 2240 Sycamore.
    Diane: There’s no backup for this.

& Director Cole: What the hell happened, Macklay?!.. He’s dead.

& Sheriff Truman: What is this?
    Deputy Hawk: Frank... you don’t ever want to know about that.
    Sheriff Truman: Really?
    Deputy Hawk: Really.

& Margaret: My log is afraid of fire. There’s fire where you are going. Hawk, there’s fire where you are going.

& Director Cole: Cat on a hot tin roof. It’s never done that before.

& Bradley: Rodney... I had a dream.
    Rodney: Did ya?
    Bradley: Had it all fuckin’ night.


& Bradley: I can’t wait to kill this guy.
    Rodney: ... Can you last three more hours?
    Bradley: Barely.

& ’Battling Bud’ Bushnell: I’m in your corner, champ. Knock ’em dead.
    Agent Cooper: ... Dead.

& Old Lady: ...I have a little dog. I have a house. I have my life back again. How can I ever thank you?.. I hope you realize what a special person you having dining with you. He saved my life.
    Bradley: Sure saved us a lot too.
    Old Lady: Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Jackpots.

& Agent Cooper: Mmm.
    Rodney: This pie is so damn good.
    Agent Cooper: Damn good.

& Rodney: A toast... Dougie. Here’s to the pie that saved your life, Dougie.
    Bradley: And... our money.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий