18 авг. 2017 г.

Children of Wrath

Fear the Walking Dead 3×8


& Jeremiah: I don’t think you’d be, uh, comfortable there. There’s not many of your kind.
    Ofelia: What do you mean «my kind»?
    Jeremiah: Brown people.

& Madison: Give him the antibiotics. Keep him alive.

& Madison: We’ve fought too hard, lost too much. We’re not running anymore.
    Walker: Then you’ll die.

& Jeremiah: The land belongs to whoever can hold it. The indians couldn’t, gave it up for beer money. I held it, I hold it, So it’s mine.

& Alisia: We’re on the wrong side.
    Madison: Sides don’t matter. The only thing that matters is a future.

& Nick: I’m with you, I am. But there has to be some things, some line we don’t cross.
    Alicia: Otherwise, we’re just like Otto.

& Valery Stepanovich Vashchenko: North America? You sound like an American, my friend, thinking everything happens only to him.


& Victor: At least you got to go to space. I doubt that anyone else will have the opportunity.
    Vashchenko: I would give it all up for one last glass of vodka...
    Victor: How about champagne?
    Vashchenko: «I’m dying. Haven’t had champagne in a long time.»
    Victor: ...Chekhov.
    Vashchenko: Oh. His final words.
    Victor: «Either this wallpaper goes, or I do.»
    Vashchenko: Wilde.
    Victor: Yes! Uh... «Born in a hotel room and God damn it... died in a hotel room.»
    Vashchenko: O’Neil!
    Victor: Yes.
    Vashchenko: «Last words are for fools who have not said enough...» Marx. Karl Marx.

& Victor: The world is dead.
    Vashchenko: Nah, the world will not die until you die. Do not wait for your deathbed to enjoy your champagne, Victor.

& Victor: Dosvedanya.

& Madison: I’m not gonna kill you, Jeremiah, For all the reasons you said. Plus I think it’d disappoint my kids.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий