27 авг. 2017 г.

The Labels

Grace and Frankie 3×10


& Grace: We have to get all these to the distribution center by 4:30.
    Frankie: But it’s Sunday, the Lord’s day!
    Grace: You’re Jewish. Yesterday was your day. Today is my day and I say we work.

& Frankie: I just hate to cancel on Jacob again. He already bought the Tofurger and Not Dogs for me.
    Grace: Well, I’m sure those things will taste just as awful on another day that’s not today.

& Frankie: You know, Grace, I’ve been crunching the numbers and doing some business-oriented strategizing.
    Grace: Oh, I can’t wait to hear this.
    Frankie: I’m thinking about how people really want the thing they can’t have... Like the McRib.


& Robert: Somehow, packing vibrators with my ex-wife is not how I imagined my Sunday.
    Sol: But who knew it would be so fun?

& Robert: I just think you deserve to be happy!
    Grace: I am happy. I’ve got Vybrant. I’ve got Frankie, who finally has gotten over her fear of the garbage disposal. This is enough for me.

& Frankie: You know, we could just make a run for it. Are you a good swimmer? We could be in Japan in a year.
    Robert: Actually, I’m a very good swimmer.
    Frankie: I’m not, I’ll just have to piggyback it.

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий