7 авг. 2017 г.

Damsels

Preacher 2×3


& Eugene: Cody D.?!
    Tracy: Well it was just anal so I’ll still get into Heaven.

& Tracy: My funeral playlist is on page 14. Make sure they bury me in that dress.

& Eugene: He’s probably got a miracle waiting for you right around the corner. The thing is... you got to stick around if you want to see it.

& Eugene: It... It’s like what Mary Poppins says in «The Sound of Music», that when God closes a door, He always opens up a window.

& Jesse: I’m just trying to figure it out. Tammy said «A Walk To The Peak» was God’s favorite.
    Cassidy: It is kinda catchy.
    Tulip: Yeah, like cats screwing at the airport... under an ice-cream truck.

& Jesse: Well, I got a good feeling about New Orleans...

& Tulip: You have any idea how many jazz clubs there are in New Orleans, Jesse?
    Jesse: 187. I looked it up.
    Cassidy: So where do we start, Padre?
    Jesse: How ’bout right here?

& Jesse: ’Scuse me. Hey. I’m lookin’ for God.
Bartender: ...All three of you?


& Guard: These folks are looking for God.
    Cassidy: All three of us.
    Guard: ..... So, $1,800 to watch. $4,000 if you want to play. And doggie style is $12,000.

& Jesse: God’s missing, Tulip. I gotta find Him.
    Tulip: Hey... Till the end of the world, right?
    Jesse: Right.

& Cassidy: .... Do you speak French?
    Tulip: No.
    Cassidy: Yeah, neither of us got any of that, Denis. But we would like to sleep in your house for a very long time.

& Cassidy: Why would he do that? He’s your ex-fiancé, and he loves you.

& Jesse: You seen God?
    Bartender: Is this a joke?

& Jesse: Hey, I’m looking for God.
    Bartender: In a bar? Good one, preacher.

& Jesse: You seen God?
    Bartender: In New Orleans?

& Lara: ...You just have to answer me one question first.
    Lewis: I’m not married.
    Lara: That’s not my question, Lewis... What’s the capital of Florida?
    Lewis: I think it’s... Tallahassee?
    Lara: So close... Sorry, Lewis.

& Jesse: I believe Tallahassee is the capital of Florida.

& Lara: That’s right. Preachers aren’t allowed to be interested in geography.
    Jesse: That’s Catholics. I can be interested in whatever I want.

& Jesse: It’s the collar. Gives me a-an authority.

& Jesse: Who are they? What do they want?
    Lara: They are a super-secret crypto-religious fascist organization with designs on total world domination... Yeah, that’s the same look I had when I heard it.

& Jazz Cat: Track’s 18 karat, brother.
    Jesse: Been listening to it a lot, trying to understand what it’s about.
    Jazz Cat: Can’t you feel it?... Yeah, that’s right. Yeah, now you’re diggin’ it, Daddy-o. It’s the end of the world.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий