22 авг. 2017 г.

The Floor

Grace and Frankie 3×7


& Frankie: Ah... Ah...
    Grace: Oh, don’t... Why do you do that?! I’ve told you, it’s dangerous to hold a sneeze in.
    Frankie: I’m not a pretty sneezer.
    Grace: Well, the face you make holding it in isn’t pretty, either.

& Grace: I expect this kind of thing from my wrists and my ankles and my knees... and my hips. But my back was never like those assholes.


& Coyote: What do you have against tiny houses?
    Brianna: What don’t I have against tiny houses? Look, I’m all for sustainable living, I don’t need some smug, whimsy-loving tiny-house fascist making me feel guilty because I don’t care to sleep sitting up!
    Coyote: That’s harsh.
    Brianna: Oh, is it? Or is «harsh» cooking Brussels sprouts on your stove-top and then hot-boxing yourself to death with your own farts?

& Robert: Listen, I know I wasn’t in any way your dream husband or even a good one. But, listen to me. Please. I just really hope that someday, maybe after I’m gone, you’ll remember me well.
    Grace: I know I’ll always remember you picking me up off the floor. If that ever happens.

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий