31 авг. 2017 г.

Chupacabra

Grimm 4×8


«Cuide su rebaño,
nunca deje su lado.
Cuide su sangre,
el chupacabra tiene hambre.»

Monroe: Sorry. But we cannot succumb to digital on our honeymoon.

Rosalee: Hey, if you and I don’t make time to go on this honeymoon, then we will always find a reason not to go on it.
Monroe: I know, but—
Rosalee: But what?
Monroe: Other people don’t have reasons like scalp-coat-wearing madmen or the zombie apocalypse.
Rosalee: Or Hexenbiest hell.
Monroe: Right, or the umkippen.
Rosalee: See, and we’re just getting started.

Wu: Uh, excuse me? Chupacabra? The urban legend chupacabra, that chupacabra?


Nick: According to this, the word «chupacabra» comes from the Spanish chupar, meaning «to suck,» and cabra, meaning «goat. »
Hank: Goat sucker. We’ve had worse.

Wu: Cause of death in each one of these cases is what I would call Portland-esque, and by that, I mean it’s weird.

Wu: I want to know how they’re solving these cases when the evidence doesn’t lead to the suspect. What are they seeing that I’m not?
Renard: That’s what makes them good detectives. They see things we can’t.

Wu: What’s happening?
Nick: He’s Wesen, and he’s sick. And what you saw is real.
Wu: What?!

Monroe: Don’t anybody move.
Nick: That doesn’t sound like a strategy.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий