4 авг. 2017 г.

House of Cards 5×7

Chapter 59


& Underwood: That’s exactly right! It’s his pick. It’s his justice. He’s trying to control our house! The White House.

& Underwood: Who do you think you are?
    Claire: I think I am a temporary president trying to get you back in office.
    Underwood: And if you don’t think that we’re at a critical juncture in the road, you are pathetically mistaken. Wake up, Claire! Wake up!

& LeAnn: Is the former president meeting us in the Rose Garden?
    Claire: Francis will not be there. He’s not needed.

Claire: This is President Underwood...


& Underwood: If this is a dirty bomb, then we’ve just entered a different world...

& Jane Davis: I get these in Hong Kong. The best instant coffee comes out of the Pacific Rim.

& Underwood: We both know something the rest of the world refuses to acknowledge. There is no justice, only conquest.

& Claire: I know it’s obvious, but it always strikes me... No women.
    Underwood: Well, it was a different time.
    Claire: Terrible.
    Underwood: The war or the restrictions of the era?
    Claire: Both.
    Underwood: Well, you know my position. I’m all for women in combat.

& Yates: I worry about you all the time, Claire. But I know that’s not the kind of thing you like to hear.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий