28 авг. 2017 г.

The Revenge

Seinfeld 2×7


& Jerry: Well, okay, okay. What else do you like?
    George: Movies. I like to watch movies.
    Jerry: Yeah, yeah.
    George: Do they pay people to watch movies?
    Jerry: ... Projectionists.
    George: That’s true.
    Jerry: But you got to know... how to work the projector.

& George: How do you get that? Where do you start?
    Jerry: Well, that’s where it gets tricky.
    George: You can’t walk into a building and say, «Hey, I want to be a talk show host.»
    Jerry: I wouldn’t think so.

& Jerry: Pretend like it never happened.
    George: You mean just walk in on Monday morning like it never happened?
    Jerry: Sure. You’re an emotional person. People don’t take you seriously.

& Jerry: The best revenge is living well.
    George: There’s no chance of that.


& George: Hey, thanks for doing this.
    Elaine: Why pass up the opportunity to go to prison?

& Jerry: Maybe we should call this off.
    Kramer: Come on, what’s the big deal? We’re just gonna put a little concrete in the washing machine.

& Jerry: If only you could put your mind to something worthwhile...

& Elaine: So I’m going to a nudist colony next week.

& Elaine: I cook naked, I clean... I clean naked. I drive naked. Naked, naked, naked.
    Rick: Who are you?
    Elaine: Oh, you don’t want to know, mister. I’m trouble.

& Jerry: What about the gentle cycle? You ever use that?.. Do you think it’s effeminate for a man to put clothes in a gentle cycle?

& George: ... I like history, the Civil War. Maybe I could be a professor or something...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий