10 авг. 2017 г.

The Pot

Grace and Frankie 3×6


& Nwabudike: What’s wrong?
    Frankie: I’m bleeding!
    Nwabudike: What?!
    Frankie: Emotionally.
    Nwabudike: Ahh, Mom, we talked about the difference between physical and emotional bleeding.

& Nwabudike: How are you?
    Frankie: Oh! My roommate has a gun!
    Nwabudike: Like a real gun or like an emotional kind of...

& Nwabudike: According to my mother, your mother has a gun. Is this true?
    Brianna: Wait, Frankie found Louise?
    Nwabudike: Your mother’s gun is named Louise?
    Brianna: Your brother’s name is Coyote?


& Grace: It’s still not working. No, I told you the pot doesn’t work on me... My mouth is dry.
    Brianna: Marijuana’s finally met its match: Grace Hanson. There’s not enough weed in this world to relax that woman.

& Mallory: We could smoke all of Frankie’s pot...
    Grace: I promised her if I ever smoked the pot I would do it with her.
    Brianna: Or... it’s a double «fuck you.»
    Grace: I don’t care for that language... but fuck her!

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий