29 авг. 2017 г.

Somebody's Dead

Big Little Lies 1×1


& Madeline: In fact, you should be excited. Do you know why?.. Because this is... The Very. First. Day of the rest of your life.

& Oren: It’s possible that had she not fallen... nobody would’ve gotten killed.

& Jane: I’m Jane. Jane No-Middle-Name Chapman.

& Chloe: My mom’s an active talker.

& Jane: You’re... so nice. Thank you.
    Madeline: This is Monterey. We pound people with nice.
    Celeste: To death.

& Jane: You guys are just right. You’re exactly right. And for some reason, that makes me feel... wrong, I guess. It’s crazy. I know I sound crazy.
    Madeline: It’s not crazy. I mean, I have no idea what you’re talking about. But if you were crazy, you’d fit in perfectly in this town. Right, Tom? We love crazy people here. We love our crazy.

& Bonnie: None of us really see things as they are; we see things as we are.


& Madeline: Renata, Jane is not a nanny. She’s a mom, just young. Like you used to be?

& Harper: Jane just didn’t fit here. Kind of like a dirty old Prius parked outside of Barneys.

& Madeline: It’s just entirely possible for me to love you with all my heart and still feel...
    Eddie: Hurt over your ex.

& Gordon: Women. You all want to be the envy of your friends, but God forbid you garner too much of it...

& Perry: Post it. People are gonna love it.

& Perry: We don’t want the boys to be getting mixed up with the wrong crowd.
    Celeste: They’re six!..
    Perry: They’re not to associate with him.

& Madeline: What people don’t tell you is that... you lose your children.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий