19 авг. 2017 г.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask

& The Queen: Look where thou goest, fool!
    The Fool: Forgive me, I beg your puberty.

& The Priest: TB or not TB? That is the congestion. Consumption be done about it? Of cough. Of cough.

& Sorcerer: But be cautious. For if His Majesty should get wind of thy intent, he will cut off your legs, your arms and your head.
    The Fool: Right... Five out of six is not bad.

& The Guard: Halt! Who goes there?
    The Fool: It’s just the fool.

& The Queen: Kiss me quick.
    The Fool: Yes. Where is your quick?

& Tess: My God! She’s my husband!

& Tess: Sam, you should’ve told me, that’s all. I would’ve understood.
    Sam: It’s not the kind of thing that’s easy to talk about.
    Tess: Sam... we’ve been married for years. I love you. You love me. You could’ve come to me and said, «Tess... «I have a diseased mind. I’m a sick individual. I need help. I need treatment. I’m perverted. I’m unfit to function with normal, decent people.» I would’ve understood.


& Victor: I don’t know if you’ve read my latest book, «Advanced Sexual Positions: How To Achieve Them Without Laughing?» But it’s getting to be a classic.

& Dr Bernardo: You must forgive Igor. He was part of an experiment of mine that backfired. Using an electrical generator, I gave him a four-hour orgasm. He had fun, but he turned out like this.

& Sperm: Who knows what it’s gonna be like out there?
    Sperm: You saw slides in class.
    Sperm: Yeah, but you hear these strange stories. Like, there’s this pill these women take. Or sometimes the guys slam their heads up against a wall of hard rubber...
    Sperm: Oh, that’s nonsense.
    Sperm: Yeah, or... what if it’s a homosexual encounter?
    Sperm: This is no time to doubt our mission. You took an oath when you went to sperm school. To fertilise an ovum, or die trying.

& Sperm: I’m not going out there. I’m not gonna get shot outta that thing! What if he’s masturbating? I’ll wind up on the ceiling! No!.. Fellas... Fellas, it’s dark out there!.. I’m due at my parents’ for dinner.

& Sperm: See you guys in the ovary!
    Sperm: Save me an egg!
    Sperm: Well, at least he’s Jewish.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий