9 авг. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 9

Twin Peaks 3×9


& Tammy: Try to keep your voice down.
    Director Cole: What?!

& Director Cole: Hello?! Colonel?! What have you got?!.. I don’t appreciate your language one bit, Colonel!... Oh, a place. Buckhorn!.. Buckhorn, South Dakota!.. West South Dakota!

& Albert: I know. I know. «Fuck you, Albert.»

& Macklay: William Hastings was having an affair with the local librarian, Ruth Davenport. Now, Davenport’s head was found atop the headless body of your Major Briggs. Once we took Hastings into custody, his wife was murdered in their house, apparently by their lawyer, a man named George Bouncer, who is now also in custody. And the next day, Hastings’ secretary died in a car explosion.
    Albert: What happens in season two?
    Director Cole: Apologies in advance for Albert!

& Director Cole: Albert!... Let’s think out loud!!


& Sheriff Truman: Hey, Lucy.
    Lucy: Sheriff Truman, I’m not here. I’m on my lunch break.

& Sheriff Truman: «Two hundred fifty-three yards east of Jack Rabbit’s Palace. Before leaving Jack Rabbit’s Palace, put some soil from that area in your pocket.» And two dates. And a time. Same time. 2:53. That’s two days from now, and the day after... Jack Rabbit’s Palace?.. I never heard of such a place.

& Sheriff Truman: Wait a minute. There’s something else... «COOPER/COOPER.»
    Deputy Hawk: Two Coopers.

& Albert: Fruitcake, anyone?

& Ella: What’s the big fucking deal? I mean, I did the fucking work. Like, how can you fuck up serving burgers, you know what I mean?
    Chloe: Totally.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий