20 авг. 2017 г.

The Devil You Know

The Mist 1x6


& Connor: I thought you said all this was beautiful.
    Nathalie: Oh, it is. So is a volcanic eruption or a tsunami. Few things are more beautiful than destruction, but doesn’t mean I enjoy it.

& Nathalie: ...She killed them so they couldn’t spread the sickness and life could continue on.
    Connor: We’re the infection, aren’t we?
    Nathalie: Mm. Not all of us. Humans are nature, too. Something’s wrong... I promise I’ll tell you when I know.

& Bradley: Everything has to be a pissing contest with you, doesn’t it?
    Eve: People call you bitch long enough, one day, you decide to act accordingly.


& Anna: Let me finally be a mother to you now. Let me help you die.

& Eve: If I see you touching her... I will put a bullet in whatever body part you touch her with.

& Mia: The only place the doors will stay shut.
    Dixon: Where?
    Mia: The psych ward.

& Adrian: What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?!...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий