1 сент. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 13

Twin Peaks 3×13


& Bradley: A wrong has been made right, and the sun is shining bright.

& Evil Cooper: Starting position... Starting position’s more comfortable.... It hurt my arm when you moved it down here. But it really hurt when you had it down here. See?... Doesn’t that hurt your arm when I go like that? I think it’s much worse when it’s down here.... Let’s go back to starting positions. It’s really much more comfortable.

& Chantal: Utah. Mormons. They don’t drink liquor. They don’t drink coffee. They don’t drink Coca-Cola. And... they don’t even have sex before marriage.
    Hutchens: Yeah, but when they do get married, I heard they... they can marry, like, six or ten women.
    Chantal: Funny there’s not more of them... I guess it’s the drinks.

& Dougie: Coffee!


& Shelly: No, you know what? Why don’t you come down here, and I’m gonna serve you up a beautiful piece of cherry pie, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and lots of whipped cream...

& Norma: All my ingredients are natural, organic, local.
    Walter: I know. You make them with love. ... Norma... you’re a real artist. But love doesn’t always turn a profit.

& Audrey: I feel like I’m somewhere else. Have you ever had that feeling, Charlie?
    Charlie: No.
    Audrey: Like I’m somewhere else and... and like I’m somebody else. Have you ever felt that?
    Charlie: No. I always feel like myself. And it may not always be the best feeling.
    Audrey: Well, I’m not sure who I am, but I’m not me.
    Charlie: This is Existentialism 101.
    Audrey: Oh, fuck you! I’m serious! Who am I supposed to trust but myself? And I don’t even know who I am! So what the fuck am I supposed to do?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Twin Peaks Wiki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий