29 сент. 2017 г.

You Don't Know Jack

Grimm 4×20


«Catch me when you can.»
Jack the Ripper (supposedly)

Nick: Juliette, where are you?
Juliette: You might want to stop by Aunt Marie’s trailer...
Nick: What have you done?!

Adalind: She did that to the trailer, what’s she gonna do to me?
Hank: You mean, besides kill you?

Bud: ...And you’re very pregnant. W-which is okay, ’cause, you know, I’ve been there, done that. Not that I’ve been pregnant but... well, that was a stupid thing to say.

Nick: She’s Wesen. So is the Vic.
Wu: Wesen prostitutes? My mind’s going a lot of places with this.

Adalind: ... I can’t do it. I know I need to, but I can’t.
Rosalee: Monroe?
Monroe: Me? I’m vegan!
Rosalee: ... I’ll do it.
Adalind: Thank you.
Rosalee: Uh-huh.... How much of her do we need?


Monroe: So... how long does Mom have to cook?
Adalind: Um, I’m not really sure, but I think we’ll know when it’s done.
Monroe: Cool.

Monroe: Check this out. «During the chaos of the bloody conflict, I continue to patrol the streets at night, where Blutbaden from the surrounding countryside had come to feed on refugees...» Now, let me just clarify here: My family never did the refugee thing. Just for the record.

Hank: «Taken hold of him»? Does this mean the soldier is the killer?
Nick: Or something was making him do the killings.
Monroe: You mean the old «Devil made me do it» defense? Come on. That is, like, a classic Wesen excuse.

Monroe: Nick thinks the killer who did the killing wasn’t actually the killer who did the killing because the killing was done by a killer who’d been dead a long time.

Juliette: When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am?
Nick: Well, we don’t.
Juliette: Well, that’s just too damn bad. You made me. Now get used to it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий