26 сент. 2017 г.

Mishipeshu

Grimm 4×18


«The Spirit you seek in the water
is only a reflection of yourself.»

Alan DiFiore

Nick: Look, I don’t want anybody to feel... awkward about me and Juliette—
Monroe: Yeah, no, why would we?
Rosalee: Not at all.

Nick: Juliette, you’re not even giving us a chance to figure this out.
Juliette: What do you want to figure out, Nick? How a Grimm and a Hexenbiest are just gonna live happily ever after?

Juliette: It’s ironic, isn’t it? You’ve been the special one for so long. You’re connected to a world that most people will never know or understand. And now I know and I understand, and I don’t want to give it up, just like you didn’t want to give it up. And know I know why. Once you’re in it and you’ve... seen it and tasted it and... lived it, you can’t go back. Everyone else just seems blind... I like this power, Nick, and I know you do too.


Renard: Have you got something?
Monroe: Yeah, altering the percentages of the potion in a retrograde inversion may cause a betaubende wirkung. Which translates to «numbing effect.»
Renard: I know what it means.

Hector: What you’re saying you saw is a Mishipeshu, also known as a Gichi-anami’e-bizhiw, or horned water serpent-panther.

Wu: Captain?
Renard: Yeah.
Wu: Can I ask you something?
Renard: Mm-hmm.
Wu: What percentage of crime in Portland do you think is Wesen-related? Like... 20%, 30%?
Renard: Well, one way or another, most crime in most places is Wesen-related.
Wu: Wow. Okay.
Renard: Mm-hmm.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий