10 сент. 2017 г.

Once Bitten

Big Little Lies 1×5


Jane: They say just holding one in your hand has psychological benefits for emotional trauma.... Yeah, because it inhibits mentalization, so it helps you block yourself off from emotions.
Madeline: And that’s a good thing?
Jane: Yeah. If the memories are painful enough, absolutely. You know, I feel stronger with one, more empowered...

Madeline: Maybe I should get a gun... There’s more than one person I’d like to shoot in this town.

Renata: I’m getting very, very upset because someone is bullying you. And you never let a bully win. ... You have to speak up, Amabella! You have to be a big girl and use your voice in this world. That’s why they call me a bulldog, because I had to learn how to fight back with a bully!


Ed: Are you sure you should be snooping around on her Facebook page?
Madeline: I am her mother. It is my fucking duty to spy on her!

Ed: Well, could’ve been worse. Everybody lived to tell about it.

Principal Nippal: I understand Ziggy’s father’s not involved in his upbringing. Is that right?
Jane: The only thing I know about Ziggy’s father is that he’s keen on erotic asphyxiation and raping women.
Madeline: You did not say that!
Jane: No, of course I didn’t, but I wanted to.

Dr. Moriarty: I’m encouraged that you at least think of it as lovemaking. Because sex isn’t always that.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий