2 сент. 2017 г.

Holes

Preacher 2×8


& Cassidy: Don’t you worry, a mhac. I’m gonna be the best da you ever seen.

& Cassidy: Y’know, me brother used to get night terrors. Me ma’d fix ’im something called a «Celtic Sandman.» Dram of whiskey, dram of honey, just a pellet or two of rat poison. Couple of swigs of that, you’ll sleep so hard you won’t even dream.

& Denis: Bite me. Bite me. Bite me. Bite me.....

& Jennie: «The best way to know your target is through ’concealed intimacy.» It’s in the handbook.

& Jesse: ...Look for serial numbers on the barrel of the gun? See if they can trace the...
    Cassidy: Back to the owner. Yeah. Like they do on the shows. Makes sense.


& Ms. Mannering: Problems like the ones we’ve been experiencing... When there are more yous than there should be. When one of the yous isn’t supposed to be here. My question is: who? Don’t be afraid. The sooner I know, the sooner I can get you out of here. Who is it then? Who doesn’t belong in Hell?.. Going once... Going twice...

& Hitler: You know my crimes, Eugene. Why don’t you tell me about yours... from one evil person to another?

& Eugene: It’s a girl.
    Hitler: You, uh... defiled her? Maimed her? Murdered?...
    Eugene: I kissed her.

& Cassidy: ...And there’s the boredom. You’ve heard every joke... Drugs barely work. And then everyone you ever cared or loved just... Just dies. Except you.

& Ms. Mannering: An Extrapolator. I told you we could make things worse.

& Jesse: Nothin’. All this... for nothin’.
Ω This episode'd motto.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий