4 сент. 2017 г.

Tribunal

Grimm 4×10


«May the God of Vengeance
now yield me his place
to punish the wicked.»

Alexandre Dumas, «The Count of Monte Cristo»

Nick: Just tell him the way it happens.
Bud: Right, well, the... The way it happens. Well, it happens in a lot of ways. Not always the same, but usually... usually in the usual way.

Bud: How long have I known the defendant? Well, let me see. It depends on what you mean by «known.» Did you mean it in the sense of «Have I met him before?» «Do I see him around town?» «Is he a customer?» «Have I repaired a refrigerator or an air-conditioning unit?» Because we don’t get many calls for air-conditioning in Portland. Or do you mean it in a more familiar. «I’ve had dinner with him on more than one occasion,» or «He picked up the check, or I picked up the check.» Do we exchange gifts at Christmas, kind of relationship, or... I forgot the question.


Bud: Have I helped the Grimm? Well, let me think... Yeah. I have.
Riken: And you have no regrets for doing so?
Bud: The only regret I have is that I can’t help ’em now, because boy, would he have a field day here!

Monroe: Nothing in life is pure. It’s not supposed to be. You can’t stop life from being messy, so get over it. I love my wife and I always will. That’s what real purity is.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий