21 сент. 2017 г.

Double Date

Grimm 4×15


"One could have called that
shape a woman or a boy:
for it seemed neither
and seemed both."

Ovid, «Metamorphoses»

Rosalee: ...And I’m guessing you don’t want to bring Adalind in for help on this.
Capt. Renard: No, not really.
Rosalee: Well, know any other Hexenbiests?...

Capt. Renard: Well, first off, you need to be more careful. Obviously, most people can’t accept what we are. Reactions can be violent. Deadly, even.
Juliette: I mean, is there anything comforting in all of this?
Capt. Renard: Well, you do have abilities that defy explanation...

Juliette: So what you’re saying is, I just kind of have to wing it.
Capt. Renard: Don’t we all?



Capt. Renard: I do have a favor to ask you.
Juliette: What?
Capt. Renard: I need you to open a book.

Capt. Renard: Why can’t you do it, again? Aren’t you half Hexenbiest?
Juliette: Why does everybody keep making that mistake?
Capt. Renard: I am not a Hexenbiest. I’m a Zauberbiest. There’s a difference!

Monroe: Wait a minute... Forcing someone to be one sex sounds like one of those ethically ambiguous morally-gray-area-type situations. I’m just saying, the feminist inside me is cringing.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий