9 сент. 2017 г.

Carrie (1976)

& Margaret White: I’m here on the Lord’s work, Mrs. Snell; spreadin’ the gospel of God’s salvation through Christ’s blood!
    Mrs. Snell: Yes, of course...
    Margaret White: These are godless times, Mrs. Snell.
    Mrs. Snell: I’ll drink to that. Mrs. White, I’d like to contribute five... ten dollars.
    Margaret White: I see... I pray you find, Jesus.

& Carrie: You should have told me, Mama. You should have told me.
    Margaret White: Lord, help this sinning woman see the sin of her days and ways. Show her that if she had remained sinless the curse of blood would never have come on her. She may have been tempted by the Antichrist. She may have committed the sin of lustful thoughts...

& Margaret White: We’ll pray. We’ll pray, woman.
    Carrie: No! No!
    Margaret White: Pray to Jesus for our lustful, sinning souls. «God visited Eve with a curse. And the curse was the curse of blood. And he visited Eve with a second curse. And this was the curse of childbearing. And Eve brought forth Cain in sweat and blood.» Genesis 3:16.

& Carrie: I’m going, Mama. And things are gonna change around here.


& Margaret White: I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.
    Carrie: Breasts, Mama. They’re called breasts. And every woman has them.

& Carrie: It’s... It’s nice.
    Tommy Ross: Just nice?
    Carrie: No. It’s... It’s like... It’s like being on Mars.
    Tommy Ross: You’ll never forget it.
    Carrie: I don’t think I will.

& Carrie: Please don’t vote for ourselves.
    Tommy Ross: Carrie... Come on. To the devil with false modesty.
    Carrie: The devil.

& Margaret White: He promised. And I believed him. But sin never dies. Sin never dies.

& Margaret White: We’ll pray.
    Carrie: Yes.
    Margaret White: We’ll pray. For the last time, we’ll pray.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Carrie (2013)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий