22 сент. 2017 г.

Heartbreaker

Grimm 4×16


«How the silly frog does talk!
He can be no companion
to any human being.»

Brothers Grimm, «The Frog King»

& Wu: Nothing noteworthy in his search history... He played a lot of CS: GO. ... Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Online tactical first-person shooter game. Awesome in every way. So I heard.

& Nick: Only way we’ll know is if I get her to woge.
    Hank: If she is, let me know?
    Nick: If I pull my gun, that’ll be a good indication.


& Rosalee: I think you’re dealing with Folterseele.
    Hank: What is that?
    Rosalee: Well, they’re kind of classically tragic. Always beautiful, always deadly.

& Rosalee: It’s a defense mechanism.
    Monroe: Yeah, an extremely offensive defense mechanism.
    Hank: That sounds like the old Frog Prince story.
    Monroe: Yeah, but you kiss this frog, your face blows up and you die.

& Kenneth: You know, the problem with being a double agent, Sam, is that you never really know where your loyalties lie.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий