12 сент. 2017 г.

The Sign

Grace and Frankie 3×13


Grace: Good morning.
Frankie: Not really.
Grace: Oh, I’m glad to see you’re doing that.
Frankie: I’m not.
Grace: I’m gonna scramble some eggs. You want some?
Frankie: If you mean smashing my pills into them and feeding it to me like a dog... yeah, sure.

Frankie: Did you know that nutrition labels list ingredients in order of which ingredient is in the food the most?.. I always thought it was in order of appearance, like on Murder, She Wrote.


Frankie: I’m throwing away all my junk food. It all has to go: the tots, fluffs, puffs... pepper.
Brianna: Why are you throwing out the pepper?
Frankie: It’s a known associate of salt, which is almost as bad as sugar.
Brianna: Well, sugar in some moderation is not...
Frankie: No! Sugar turns into saturated fats, Brianna! Read the literature.

Frankie: I’m throwing it all away.
Grace: Wow, look at you go. Even your tub o’ pretzels.
Frankie: I started reading labels and do you know what’s in every processed food? Death.
Grace: That’s the spirit.
Frankie: That article you emailed sent me down a heart-healthy wormhole. Did you know there is still plaque in our arteries from food we ate as children? The hamburgers I slammed when I was five are still in me.

--
On the IMDb .
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий