14 сент. 2017 г.

Puzzle Piece

Preacher 2×9


Cassidy: So, what, are we looking for God on YouTube now? Is that what it’s come to?

Featherstone: People do whatever he says. What do you think?
Herr K. Starr: I think I’m bored. What kind of world is it when a woman obeying a man is seen as a superpower?

Herr K. Starr: I have a date. Kill them all.

My father told me you were very important. Right?
Herr K. Starr: Is what right?

Herr K. Starr: Stand up. Remove your shirt. Hold the butter in your hand. Not the tray... The butter. Take it in your hand. Tuck it under your chin. Tuck... it under your chin. Now, listen carefully. In the general ballpark, how long can you hold your breath?... Never mind.


Herr K. Starr: What would you suggest?
Featherstone: A target like this? We should activate B.R.A.D.
Herr K. Starr: You don’t think that’s overkill?
Featherstone: I think it’s just the right amount of kill.

Herr K. Starr: It will take time to activate B.R.A.D. Meanwhile, I have a rape fantasy.

Tulip: Oh, Jesse... I’m gonna need a gun.

Tulip: I’m gonna go keep a look-out.
Jesse: Yeah, that’s a good idea. We’ll, uh... clean up the cleaner.

Featherstone: B.R.A.D. is the pinnacle of Grail precise engineering. I want to be here to see it hit.
Hoover: What about the possibility of error?
Featherstone: Then what could be more noble than sacrificing ourselves for the greater glory of The Cause?
Hoover: Yeah. Totally.

Herr K. Starr: Do you like my suit?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий