11 сент. 2017 г.

Twin Peaks. The Return. Part 14

Twin Peaks 3×14


& Lucy: Sheriff Truman? FBI Director Gordon Cole is on line one. That’s the blinking one, the one that’s blinking right now.

& Albert: ...Those two arresting officers were Gordon Cole and Phillip Jeffries. Now, what’s the one question you should ask me?
    Tammy: .... What’s the significance of the blue rose?
    Albert: And the answer?...
    Tammy: Hmm. Blue rose does not occur in nature. It’s not a natural thing. ...

& Director Cole: ...they are onto something from Laura Palmer’s diary indicating two Coopers. And last night, I had another Monica Bellucci dream....
    Albert: Oh, boy.

& Director Cole: Monica ..... said the ancient phrase...
    Monica Bellucci: We’re like the dreamer, who dreams and then lives inside the dream.
    Director Cole: ... I told her I understood. And then she said...
    Monica Bellucci: But... who is the dreamer?

& Bobby: All right. Turkey and cheese. Ham and cheese. Roast beef and cheese. And just cheese.
    Hawk: Who ordered just cheese?


& Sheriff Truman: What happened to us back there?
    Hawk: I don’t know. Something. But I don’t remember a thing.
    Sheriff Truman: Same with me.

& Freddie: I was still living at home, see? That would be London Town, East End. .... Now, where I come from, we call a bloke like this a «jobsworth.» That is a person who delights in acting in an obstructive or otherwise unhelpful manner, as in, «I can’t do that. It’s more than my job’s worth.»

& Freddie: ...And then, in that moment, I remember something else that bloke up in the sky told me. «Once you’ve got the glove on, go to Twin Peaks, Washington, United States of America. And there, you will find your destiny.»

& Sarah Palmer: Would you sit back where you were, please?
    Trucker: I’ll sit wherever I want. It’s a free country. It’s a free country. It’s a free cunt-ry... Maybe you’re one of them bull dykes. Yeah. Come to think of it, you look kind of like a bull dyke lesbo.

& Sarah Palmer: Do you really want to fuck with this?

& MC: Ladies and gentlemen, the Roadhouse is proud to welcome Lissie!...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks
+ Twin Peaks Wiki

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий