15 сент. 2017 г.

You Get What You Need

Big Little Lies 1×7


& Stu: The only mystery to me is why all the damn questions? I mean, you know who did it, for God’s sake.

& Ed: What exactly did you say to her, anyway?
    Madeline: Common sense... I said live right or go straight to hell.

& Jane: They’re kids, though, you know. They bully. It’s human nature. They grow out of it...
    Celeste: Sometimes they don’t.

& Madeline: I think maybe... sometimes I’m just holding on to this idea of perfection so tight... something has to give. And I can’t explain it. And I won’t excuse it.


& Gordon: Why would you be the one to get vilified?
    Renata: Because I’m a working mom, I’ve told you. Worse, a CEO, which deems me a bitch. You have no idea... If I get shot in the head tonight, half these moms are gonna say, «She couldn’t bother herself to duck? What, what, she couldn’t get the nanny to stop the bullet?»

& Perry: ...I’m sick. I’ll do whatever it takes. I promise you... In sickness and in health. You took a vow.
    Celeste: Yeah, to have and to hold, to respect, to cherish... they were our vows. Not smashing my head into a wall. Not fucking hurting me.

& Detective Quinlan: Turn it off. I’m so sick of these fucking lies.

& Detective Gibson: Involuntary manslaughter. 12 months community service. Good behavior, she’s out in six, maybe three. Why bother to lie?
    Detective Quinlan: That’s what’s bugging me. Why lie?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий